We are the largest Augmented Reality company in Spain and leaders in our field of expertise worldwide. We are a world leader in Augmented Training and gamification for the training of manual skills in industry. We collaborate with universities and large companies in the industrial sector such as Daimler-Mercedes, Siemens, Volkswagen or Miller. Seabery has a highly qualified team of engineers, specialized technicians, economists and business development specialists who bring great strength to the projects undertaken by the company. All our employees have a permanent relationship with the company. SME of the Year Award 2021 in Spain.
What do we need your help with?
- Execution of functional, non-functional, integration and regression tests.
- Identify, report and track defects and verify their resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents.
- Currently the type of testing we do is almost exclusively functional, but we are implementing an automation plan that includes the most important tests.
- Update regulations and strengthen a methodology based on user stories.
What kind of profile are we thinking of?
- Computer Engineer or FP2 in programming
- At least 4 years of experience in software quality departments or companies.
- We are looking for a person with great attention to detail, meticulous and rigorous.
- Experience in test case design and test management tools.
- Experience in functional, regression and performance testing….
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and tools such as Jira / Confluence or similar.
- Experience in test automation.
What do we offer?
- Variable annual bonus based on objectives achieved.
- Annual training plan.
- Full-time with flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Intensive working day 50% of the working days of the year.
- Open and goal-oriented work culture.
- Medical insurance with co-payment.
- Working with the latest technologies in a disruptive environment.
- Continuous professional growth and recognition system.