We are the largest Augmented Reality company in Spain and leaders in our field of expertise worldwide. We are a world leader in Augmented Training and gamification for the training of manual skills in industry. We collaborate with universities and large companies in the industrial sector such as Daimler-Mercedes, Siemens, Volkswagen or Miller. Seabery has a highly qualified team of engineers, specialized technicians, economists and business development specialists who bring great strength to the projects undertaken by the company. All our employees have a permanent relationship with the company. SME of the Year Award 2021 in Spain.
What do we need your help with?
- You will manage projects related to AR simulators for welding, robotics or industrial automation.
- Management of the launching of new versions of simulators, planning dates, presentations, press releases, etc.
- External coordination (with key partners and customers) managing strategic, technical and commercial requirements and designing a product roadmap adapted to our production capacity and market needs.
- Internal coordination, knowing how to land and “translate” product needs into technical solutions.
- Strengthening and developing ties with existing international partners, as well as with major industrial customers (Volkswagen, Siemens, Miller, etc.).
- Visits to international events related to welding and augmented reality, fairs, congresses and forums.
What kind of profile are we thinking of?
- Computer Engineer – Telecommunications – Industrial (automatic/robotics)
- Experience in the industrial sector, ideally in the welding area or, failing that, with industrial robots of the main brands.
- Accustomed to operating in a B2B environment, forming close, eminently technical relationships with your customers.
- Five years of experience managing technology products similar to those mentioned above.
- Five years of experience managing teams and good knowledge of Scrum methodology and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Git…).
- Interest in technology and Extended Reality.
- Most of the relationships will be international, so a good level of English is essential.
What do we offer?
- Variable annual bonus based on objectives achieved.
- Annual training plan.
- Full-time with flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Intensive working day 50% of the working days of the year.
- Open and goal-oriented work culture.
- Medical insurance with co-payment.
- Working with the latest technologies in a disruptive environment.
- Continuous professional growth and recognition system.