We are the largest Augmented Reality company in Spain and leaders in our field of expertise worldwide. We are a world reference in Augmented Training and gamification for the training of manual skills in industry. We collaborate with universities and large companies in the industrial sector such as Daimler-Mercedes, Siemens, Volkswagen or Miller. Seabery has a highly qualified team of engineers, specialized technicians, economists and business development specialists who bring great strength to the projects undertaken by the company. All our employees have a permanent relationship with the company. SME of the Year Award 2021 in Spain.
What do we need your help with?
- R&D of new technologies to optimize and create new functionalities in our Soldamatic simulator.
- Develop new 3D simulators and AR/VR products.
- Work with related state-of-the-art devices, such as visors of all types (AR, VR, Mixed) or haptic, gestural or depth sensors.
What kind of profile are we thinking of?
- Computer engineer, master’s degree in Computer Graphics desirable.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, advanced proficiency in C++.
- Extensive experience in Computer Graphics 3D, experience with the implementation of graphics solutions: pipelines, shaders, mesh optimizations…
- In-depth knowledge of OpenGL programming.
- Knowledge of rendering engines (Ogre3D or similar).
- Knowledge of mathematics applied to 3D.
- Best practices for code design and debugging, testing, documentation, etc.
- A good level of English would be an asset.
What do we offer?
- Variable annual bonus based on objectives achieved.
- Annual training plan.
- Full-time with flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Intensive working day 50% of the working days of the year.
- Open and goal-oriented work culture.
- Medical insurance with co-payment.
- Working with the latest technologies in a disruptive environment.
- Continuous professional growth and recognition system.