We are the largest Augmented Reality company in Spain and leaders in our field of expertise worldwide. We are a world leader in Augmented Training and gamification for the training of manual skills in industry. We collaborate with universities and large companies in the industrial sector such as Daimler-Mercedes, Siemens, Volkswagen or Miller. Seabery has a highly qualified team of engineers, specialized technicians, economists and business development specialists who bring great strength to the projects undertaken by the company. All our employees have a permanent relationship with the company. SME of the Year Award 2021 in Spain.
What do we need your help with?
- Design and scale in Cloud the educational platform that connects our simulators in laboratory mode.
- Microservices architecture.
What kind of profile are we thinking of?
- Computer Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in implementing microservices-based architectures (at least 4-5 years) with NodeJS.
- Experience in containerization of services and applications.
- Good software development practices (SOLID, CLEAN, etc… ).
- Versatility in the use of different technologies.
- Valuable: Event architecture: Event Sourcing, DDD or CQRS and its implementation (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Elastic Search), CI/CD tools, Implementation of PWAs, Integration between E-learning platforms (LTI, xAPI, SCORM).
What do we offer?
- Variable annual bonus based on objectives achieved.
- Annual training plan.
- Full-time with flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Intensive working day 50% of the working days of the year.
- Open and goal-oriented work culture.
- Medical insurance with co-payment.
- Working with the latest technologies in a disruptive environment.
- Continuous professional growth and recognition system.