We are the largest Augmented Reality company in Spain and leaders in our field of expertise worldwide. We are a world leader in Augmented Training and gamification for the training of manual skills in industry. We collaborate with universities and large companies in the industrial sector such as Daimler-Mercedes, Siemens, Volkswagen or Miller. Seabery has a highly qualified team of engineers, specialized technicians, economists and business development specialists who bring great strength to the projects undertaken by the company. All our employees have a permanent relationship with the company. SME of the Year Award 2021 in Spain.
What do we need your help with?
- Design, development and optimization of computer vision algorithms for Augmented Reality.
- Image analysis, 3D object detection, SLAM, stereo vision, 3D reconstruction, etc.
- Vision routines on mobile platforms.
What kind of profile are we thinking of?
- Degree in Computer Engineering (or similar).
- Demonstrable advanced proficiency in C++ (including C++11/14/17).
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Vision.
- Experience with OpenCV library.
- Experience in the development of 3D Computer Vision algorithms (SLAM, stereo and multi-view vision, 3D reconstruction, camera calibration, sensor fusion …).
- Good level of mathematics: linear algebra, 3D geometry, optimization libraries (Eigen, Ceres, g2o, …).
- Developments related to 3D geometry (robotics, 3D graphics, etc).
- Experience with inertial sensors (IMU).
- Experience in GPU development (CUDA).
What do we offer?
- Variable annual bonus based on objectives achieved.
- Annual training plan.
- Full-time with flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Intensive working day 50% of the working days of the year.
- Medical insurance with co-payment.
- Working with the latest technologies in a disruptive environment.
- Continuous professional growth and recognition system.